Permits & Private Guides

Roadtrips Uganda

We can help you book and arrange Chimp or Gorilla Tracking Permits. You will need a permit if you would like to track the chimpanzees in Kibale National Park or the mountain gorillas in Bwindi National Park.

A gorilla permit is a document or card issued by Uganda Wildlife Authority that allows any traveller above 15 years of age to trek mountain gorillas in any of the two habitats in Uganda – Bwindi Impenetrable national Park and Mgahinga National Park.

Like Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, chimpanzee tracking in Kibaale national Park also requires one to have chimpanzee tracking permits. A chimpanzee tracking permit is an identification provided by Uganda Wild Life Authority in Uganda to allow you access to the national park to track Chimps.

Guiding Services

If you don’t want to book a specialized tour and just want to have a person who can assist you with everything like driving, guiding and organizing activities privately, then you are in the right place.

We have professional, multi-lingual and experienced guides. For over 14 years our certified and registered guides have been providing professionally guided tours of Uganda and attractions.